Here are Some of the Offbeat Places to Stay in Goa and Unusual Things to do in Goa and if you are going to miss them you have seen nothing. Goa has a lot more to appear than you could dream!
Some of the Offbeat Places to Stay in Goa and Unusual Things to do in Goa
- Martin’s Cafe at Betalbatim Goa, for authentic Goan Seafood and tasty food.
- Do Visit around Spice Plantation in Goa Like Tropical Spice Plantation at Ponda Goa and Sahakari Spice Farm at Ponda Goa
- Visit the Menezes Braganza house at Chandor in South Goa. It is Locally known as the ‘Singham’ house.
Explore the beautiful Dudhsagar Trekking and waterfalls with your family and friends on your next vacation.
- Take a bike and head for Hot springs in Goa. There are few more between Vasco and Panjim.
- Carambolim lake is a natural lake, full of blossoming water lilies and this Lake is close to Karmali Railway Station. Carambolim lake in Goa is amongst the most famous spots for bird watching. You will see Cattle Egret, Pintail Ducks, Purple Moorhen, Cotton Pygmy Goose, Coots, Lesser Whistling Teal, Little Egret, Marsh Harriers, Pond Heron, and Red Rumped Swallow.
A 17th Century Pilar Monastery in Goa give mesmerizing views of the countryside.
- You must also Visit Goan Markets Like Anjuna Flea Market, Banastarim Bazar, Saturday night market Arpora and Mapusa Friday Market.
- Pequeno Island i mean Bat Island, Divar Island and Chorao Island are the places you will not find a lot of Tourist consequently it is not as congested compared to other places in goa.
- You would love to visit Casino Royale Goa is one of the loved Casino in Goa and attractive place for all the visitors around the world.
Butterfly Island is a fabulous place if you’re looking for total privacy and it is also one of the Offbeat Places to Stay in Goa. But the only way to reach Butterfly Island’s beautiful beach is by boat from Palolem beach.
Betul Beach is compact sandy beach which will recall you of fabulous coastal fishing villages. It also has a small lagoon and a 17th-century fort nearby.
- Bigfoot Art Gallery has works of historical artist such as cane, artifacts, paintings, bamboo,clay and terracotta, handmade garments and souvenirs.
- Worth a visit Goa’s most popular Clubs like Cafe Mambo, TITO’s Night Club and Club Cabana. Everyone going to GOA must at least try one of them
- Also, Visit Wax World Museum at Old Goa and Abyss Marine Aquarium in Verna is another attraction with families and Friends
Go to Dolphin Tour activities in Goa on Miramar beach, Candolim, Calangute.
- Spend an evening on Vagotar or Calangute beach.
- Go for adventure sports like Parasailing, Jet skiing, banana ride, or Scuba diving.
Also Read: Goa in December Last Week ( Suggestions and Tips )