Here are some of the Suggestions for Couple who are Traveling Goa in December Last Week.
Suggestions for Couple Travelling Goa in December Last Week
- Book Hotel well in advance to avoid last minute charge and price hike.
- Rather than hiring expensive Cars, use Rental bikes and self-driven car rentals which would save you some money, you can get 4 wheeler too depending on your feelings.
- Don’t miss Tito’s path, mainly after midnight
- Go to Casinos in Goa. Goa is the only place to have Casinos in India. When you hit a Casino in Goa in December, you will get clear why it’s called the Las Vegas of India.
- If you love adventure, Enjoy Watersports in goa, Adventure Trips in Goa, and Fishing Trips in Goa
- Enjoy a dreamy Dinner cruise at Mondovi River with Deluxe Catamaran Riviera
- If you love SeaFood, you are at one of the great places. Go to Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Panjim.
- Get a good and reliable Hotel booked well in Advance and don’t forget to bargain for getting complimentary two meals
- Always Carry Cash in hand as most restaurants won’t accepts ATM Cards
- Take a taste of Fish curry rice in the hotel Listed below and small shacks of Goa. The mouthwatering prawns, sea fish, sardines etc.
- Don’t miss out having Lunch and Dinner in The Fisherman’s Wharf (Cavelossim), Ritz Classic Restaurant and Bar (Panjim), Martins Corner (Betalbatim), Peep Kitchen (Panjim), Anand Sea Food Restaurant & Bar (Anjuna) and Cafe Sussegado Souza (Calangute)
- Must Visit Places in Goa – Reis Magos Fort, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Cabo de Rama Fort, Dudhsagar Waterfalls and Mahavir Sanctuary, Chapora Fort.
- Do not waste money much on staying because most of the time you will be on beaches.
- Try out the local liquor – Coconut and cashew Fenny are much cheaper
- Enjoy the firework at New Year midnight or you can take a cruise on Mandovi river.
- Do visit Visit Anjuna Flea Market
- On your Trip to Goa, you can try these places and adventure activities in goa
Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary,
Dr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary,
Flea markets & Calangute Road Shopping
Goa is a wonderful place and a Must Visit Place in India.
So, what are you waiting for? Book your tickets now and get ready to party in Goa!